<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Apparently 

I pay for the lack of snack.

I've noticed that when I purchase a large bag of peanut m&ms (for economy and because I love them so) I tend to not pay attention, as I work, to how many m&ms I eat. Also, usually when the munchies strike me it is not with enough force to cause me to get up from my desk and wander to the vending machines downstairs, and I simply continue working. When I have the large bag sitting in my desk drawer, it magically seems to wander out next to my computer and suck my hand right in. Therefore, if I simply buy a small bag from the vending machine when I am so possessed I will be healthier and richer than if I keep a large bag within reach. It may cost more per m, but it is the better way.

Which brings me back to where I started: the thought that some peanut m&ms would be nice right about now...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?