<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things 

Yesterday at my cross-training class we ran laps and stairs, alternating with lifting. Afterwards we did our usual cooldown and ab workout. For the past few weeks the aerobics teacher has been leading the ab workout at the end of class, but this time it was our teacher, Brenda (the coolest funniest lady). They have us do different things, and I think Brenda's is a bit more work, because today I'm sore. I love being sore the day after a workout, though. It's good pain, as opposed to injury pain, which is not nearly as fun. Just lets you know you actually did something good besides sitting on your backside the whole day.

Oh, and I do happen to have a thing for bright copper kettles as well, it just so happens. But not warm woolen mittens.

And Adobe AIR. And ShiftSpace. And figuring stuff out.

Speaking of AIR, my MISSED map authoring tool is nearly complete. I'm just working on the viewer, which will also be used in the actual MISSED Flex app. What am I babbling about?
This is Adobe
This is Flex
This is AIR
MISSED is (among other things) a virtual tour of the WSU campus I'm working on. It's not finished yet, but you can get an idea by looking here.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?