<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Of Late 

This morning I picked hundreds and hundreds of blueberries from our garden, some of them bigger around than dimes. And then ate blueberry pancakes. Yum.

I've been working for the past few days on an XSLT/Javascript/CSS site to display a portfolio of the projects I've done. Hopefully that will help me get a good job. Dustin, one of the guys I've been working with, just got hired at 60k+ down in Orem through a company that recruits IT and other professionals and does placement at companies that are looking for people like (hopefully) me. Yesterday I got paid for the first time for making a website. It wasn't that much - nothing dynamic, just Dreamweaver HTML/CSS with a bit of photo touchup for the images. But it was nice to be able to get paid for my skilz.

Finally, new sbemail.

I watched Episode III for the second time ever this afternoon.

For all my "spare time" now that it's summer and I'm all graduated I sure haven't hung out much with my peoples.

Singing with the Institute chorale and playing with the New American Philharmonic tomorrow for the fireside and pops concert respectively.

I'm bored. I think I'll go pick some more blueberries now.

Ok, bye.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?