<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Fanfare 

The past few days have been interesting. I've been busy trying to learn CSS lately. On Thursday at 7:00 AM the drumline formerly known as Thenami started their 24-hour drum-a-thon to raise money for new equipment. Aside from time spent in class and at work I joined them. What a long night. Billy and I wrote the closer that night (at least for snare and tenor - I still have to go back and write the bass part). Then, after an hour nap in the office I went with Corey and Jen to hike Mt. Ogden. We only went about 3/4 of the way up, but it was still a great hike. I'm now going to pop a vitamin C every time I go hiking. I'm not even hardly sore at all today, which is very surprising since on the way down the mountain yesterday my legs were like Jell-o.

Then, after the hike and going back to the office for a few hours, I went to Sara and Derrek's reception. What a cute couple. Much congratulations are in order. It's always good to see a friend arrive at the station (the one from which the train leaves - not the end of the line).

Quote of the day: When I am abroad, I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the government of my own country. I make up for lost time when I come home.
- Sir Winston Churchill

Song of the day: I Am Not A Superhero by RS&RB

Word of the day: umbrage - offense, resentment

That explains why Umbridge is named that way. Fun stuff.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?