<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 08, 2005

Sunflower 

I'm eating Jello. Mmm.

Today I saw young Mr. Root. Some dude tried to take his car so he locked him out. I gave him a ride to the Root Residence. Nice pad. First time I'd been there. I was afraid the hill was so steep my car might not make it. But it did. Then I had lunch at the University Broiler and Grill. Great place to eat.

Last saturday I got to drive with the Kinneys through Park City for the first time in since I can remember. What a cool little town. Reminds me of Europe all rolled into one. And the Sound of Music. That too. Great concert also. The soloist wasn't astounding but wasn't bad either.

I'm currently signed up to be an extra in WB's Everwood. Should be fun.

I was going to do a podcast about my life, but then I realized that podcasting is a medium that is best suited to content that people are actually interested in. As opposed to, say, a blog.... like this. Yeah. I'll keep my boringness confined to my blog.

Only a couple more weeks till school starts. Yay. I'm so partially excited.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?