<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Now What? 

This should be interesting. School has all-the-way begun now. Classes are hip (I'm taking Formal Languages & Algorithms, Unix/Linux/Windows Administration, Marching Band, Ice Skating, and some TBE class I only need for the 1.00 credit hour), lunch has been brought/bought, friends have been seen and greeted, system woes have been experienced (I need to talk to the financial aid office), homework is looming, and Thursday lunch is pending. Now the only thing that remains is to see how things will turn out at the Stick. Who will frequent the location? What will happen? Will faculty and staff bombard my office with work? Will SwiftFire Studios ignite? Will I develop madd skilz on t3h c0mpu70r5? Will the hero or the villian triumph in my mocumentary of the marching band? And by hero and villian I mean the people with capes or the people with sinister plots.

Although school is back it looks like we won't be seeing much of BrittChap, SuperCory, or Kristen this semester. Aaron is all graduated. I'm on my way out [ETA 12/05]. Many did not return to the merching bahnd this year. Jarrett is still on the run from the authorities (the band hall authorities, not the feds, yo) and out of the country. werdnA is away down south at the U. *sniff sniff* It's almost enough to make me say, "Hey, what's that over there?" and then grab your grocery bag and run like all get out.

Sooooo.... right now, I'm in the Union lab training a new lab aide and the building is humming like there's another one of those alien spaceships on the roof. I'm not sure what is causing it, but it's weird, man. Weird.

And, apparently I've forgotten that this is my own blog instead of the band blog, so my tenor (pardon the pun) has been different. I revert now for those readers unaccustomed to such talk.

The financial aide office totally owes me a check for $600+ and I received one in the mail the other while for about $70. What is up with that? I'll have to go drop a train on 'em tomorrer. I still have to buy textbooks. I think I'll check out the book exchange and Beat the Bookstore before I resign myself to the wallet-draining influence that the WSU Bookstore exherts on my person.

In other news, my most very looking-forward-to thing of the present is the upcoming western fling that the Taylors are throwing at their flat middle o' this month. And why am I looking forward to it so much? Not only was it one of the best activities we had last year, but I'll also get to see people from the trip to the Sunrise Ranch resort again (see previous post on the subject). That should be fun.

Well, now that I'm bored out of my melon, I'll just post a site of the day:

one9ine.com - check out their showreel

a quote of the day:

When life throws you a lemon, throw it back harder.

a food-available-at-the-help-desk of the day:

totally - Red Vines

and be done for the day.

Tschuß

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?