<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

If you liked Terraserver 

...then you'll love Keyhole.

so, link of the day is keyhole. w00t

song of the day: Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of by U2

movie of the while: Batman Begins

food of the day: breftas cereal

JH deep thought of the day: "The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

Well, since this is my blog and not just an of-the list board, I suppose it's been a while since I just rambled on and on about the happenings of life and my thoughts that most people will probably fall asleep 1/2-way through if they try to read all of. So, here's to blogging.

I was just thinking how the funniest line in Batman is probably "Tell them that joke you know." and the funniest line in National Treasure is probably "Delicious jams and jellies?" and the funniest line in The Princess Bride is difficult to determine since there are so many good ones in it.

Poor me, I have to wait until the most recent season of SG-1 comes out on DVD to find out what happens to Jack. You'd think I care, or something. Almost. Nope, just entertained.

Thanks to Cory, we now have a gigantic poster of Spider-Man hanging up in the STC office. I'll have to remember to bring my Episode I teaser poster that I've had hanging around since the movie came out and put that up, too.

Well, since I'm a bit out of practice at rambling on and on and on I guess I'll have to sign off now and start writing scripts for a podcast or PGH.

'Kay, bye.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?