<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Slightly South. Could this be a dream come true? 

That all depends on the mustard.

Which reminds me, Paul bought me dinner last night at the Star Wars showing. What a friend. What an engaging movie. It had me attentive all the way through. II didn't. I did, if I remember correctly back to Fyn. Back in the day.

Gnarly. That is all I have to say about that.

Which reminds me, dinner tonight consisted of the rest of the bag of Peanut M&Ms from last night. I just can't wait to go back to Costa Vida. Because the next time I go there it will be on a date, and I'll try out their gigantic burrito. We might even have to visit the ice cream shop next door again.

Which reminds me - if you go there, try the strawberry shake with strawberries mixed in. 2nd best shake I've had. Iceberg Drive-In still has the best. This one comes close, though.

Which reminds me - it's getting close to time to go home.

mindless time-wasting link of the day: Miniclip
RuneScape is pretty cool, but takes a long time. And they have Chasm, which is just plain old fun.

Here's to the future: immediate, short-, long-, and extremely long-term.

Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?