<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

Out to Lunch 

She looked at me, I looked at something
Written across her scalp
And these are the words that it faintly said
As I tried to call for help

I almost started the building this morning. Not on fire, I mean when I got out my keys I almost used my car key to try to open the door. Then I turned on every other computer and took the elevator all the way upstairs to see if there was a plastic fork in the break room for my pancakes. The break room was locked. What kind of janitor locks the employee break room after the building closes when it's an employee that opens it the next morning?

Lazer (Z)one has a new system that is totally kickin'. Two games is about all I can handle per night. Fun stuff though.

I seriously think that all the professors in their graduation robes look like superheroes.

Well, that's all for now.

Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?