<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

This is the best 

Delight of the day: Throg's Neck Bridge
Song of the day: If I Had The Things I Wanted by Ryan Shupe & the RubberBand
Yay of the day: vote for... uh... Pedro? Your wildest dreams will come true.
"A bird in the hand is worth..." of the day: What shall I have for dinner on Friday? And will I have to return my sweet rental car before I go to the concert? I hope I don't have to return it til Saturday. That'd be real nice.

Ahh... but the two in the bush. Well, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Unless, of course, you put forth effort to water and weed'n'feed and mow/trim your own lawn. Then even if the grass is greener on the other side you won't care because your own lawn is nice and green and you're content because you've worked hard to make it that way and so you don't really care that much anymore whether anybody elses grass is greener - yours is very green and you have picnics on it and run on it barefoot through the sprinklers and are very happy.

Concert tonight.

(I was wondering why it was that color, but then I realized there were a whole bunch like that.)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?