<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Now that he is two years old he thinks he's some kind of king 

song of the yesterday: 2-Year-Old Attitude
picture of the day: Simeis 147
event of the tomorrow: Nappy-D Invasion in the Austad. It should be Incredible.
event of the day: Institute; there was Sis. Nelson, Raspberry Sticks, taco salad, ping-pong, salutations - all good
event of the other day: Pic it up
cool link of the day: Bloodmobile - fun, cool, and a bit educational (isn't TMBW.net great?)

So I'm thinking of building a cake. That'd be cool. And I have to clean my car. This is the first time in a long time that something like this has made me want to clean my car. This is a good sign. We'll, well see.

That is not Michaelangelo.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?