<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 11, 2005

East - Win: 1, Loss: 3; West - 2 in a row 

I've got to do something to up my stats or I'll get nowhere. Perhaps if I pick up one of those glowing power-ups that would help. Wait. This is reality.

I wonder if even the losses don't count as wins in a way.

BEN!
Only two more days! Are you excited? Is that a dumb question, or am I just an inquisitive idiot?

Song of the day: Bed Bed Bed by TMBG
Excitement of the day: RS&RB concert tonight
Food of the day: pseudo-Greek from the UB&G
Web Sight of the day: tmbw.net [hooray for wikis]
Adrenaline rush of the day (as yet upcoming): Concertino for Four Percussion and WE

My friends are in China. More are going to Washington DC or Vegas next week. I'm going to spend my spring break in the exotic location of the STC office doing homework and working on documentation. Yeeeeeeeeeeeee.....awn.


Whoa - Viking dude here in the building. Helt tosset.

Which brings us full circle for this post.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?