<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 24, 2004

Glædelig Jul Aften 

A very merry Christmas to all my friends. I hope that this time when we remember our Savior's birth and his great gift to us all that those things and time spent with family will bring peace, hope, and happiness. Looks like a white Christmas. Just like the ones I used to know.

For those who didn't get their presents yet, come to the Boxing Day Eve party and pick yours up. I look forward to seeing you all here for more hours than this house is guaranteed for structural integrity given the capacity design specifications. There'll be ping-pong, air-hockey, darts, movies (Ewok Adventures, Jinglesthula, Walter Mitty, Carey Grant, and more), music (bring musical instruments if you wish), food (bring some or eat my food), fireworks (do you know how to make a giant fireball with common household products? come learn how), confetti (actually, we'll be throwing anything not tied down), games (Pit, Epic Duels, Twister, Monopoly, Risk, card games), and any party implements that you choose to bring (I'll be banning anything that violates any small arms treaties – sorry).

In other news, Jinglesthula II will be in digital format by the middle of next week. Jarrett, I work 1-5 Tue-Thr and you may stop in any time during then if you wish. This is going to be the third most embarrasing thing I have ever done. When my children see this film they will no longer wonder where their genetic problems came from. Fortunately, in a court of law, my lawyer could get me off on an insanity plea by just showing 30 seconds of it. No jury in the world would convict me of any charge.

Ok, so until I think of something else not worth saying, keep chargin'.
[see Victor Wooten's A Show of Hands for explanation.]

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?