<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Aquarium of Solitude 

I could seriously swim around for hours in that thing. And I probably would've if I didn't have Important Stuff to do. No wonder fish are generally so docile. In such an environment as that you can't really help but be relaxed. Of course, fish in a real glass world have the disadvantage that they can't really ever leave. Maybe that's why this one's so good.

If you think I'm being random or just rambling on about nothing that is related to reality, I suggest you try it out. You'll have to find it and there'll be no clues. It might be different for everyone, but everyone should have one.

Test this week. Concert for symphonic and marching bands tomorrow. Last football game of the year this Saturday. Just a few more weeks of school left. Entering the crucible.

That which does not destroy us, makes us stronger. At least that's the hope.

Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?