<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

You may ask, how did this tradition get started?  

word of the day: dexterity (this happens to be the cool link of the day as well)

song of the day: Dreams by the Cranberries

yay of the day: 2 slices!

So far today has been... today. Hmm. I can't imagine what it would be like if it suddenly weren't. Anywho, I hardly had any classes today. My first and third were canceled, leaving only a guest lecture in the second which I mostly ignored.

Ben just cheered up my otherwise drab at-work experience. I haven't seen it yet, but all he had to do was tell me that in this last email electric boots were purchased off the internet and that was enough. Actually he told me all about the easter eggs and the ending, too. Well, speaking of drab, I'm going to delude myself that homework is fun and do some here in a little bit.

So.... bye.

P.S. Updated Hof post

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?