<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Write the blog circadian 

Since I haven't posted here for a while, I thought I should. I read up a bit on PHP today. Looks cool. I need a honey pot to install PHP and Apache server on. At least that's what it would end up being if I were to set up a web server with my current knowledge. But with how much I know, it may not even make it that far. I'm lucky to know which end of the tower goes up.

Ok, so I'm a Preston, ID geek it seems. A couple weeks before I saw Napoleon Dynamite I was trying to kick a tetherball and failing miserably. And I used to own boots exactly like that. And in elementary I'm sorry to say that my jeans were not worn as loose and baggy as I wear them now. But the tetherball thing was recent, which is both funny and scary. And speaking of geeks, all the CS professors have agreed to let students throw pie at them in a few days. Free to ACM members, $2 for civilians. I'm thinking it will be wiser to pie my past professors rather than the ones who still hold sway over my GPA. Yeah.

< geek > Ben, did you realize that our blogs' birthdays are coming up? They'll soon be one year old. How cute they are still at this age. When they get to be teens they just drive you crazy. Then they grow up and move out (get published in book form) and start making money and you're just so proud of them and how they turned out after all. < /geek >

I'm currently taking a break from studying about deadlocks (definitely not to be confused with spinlocks) here at the stick.

Andrew, google "ebay sniping" and you too can learn how to snipe. Then you can get good deals instead of having them stolen from under your nose. People probably use the same programs you can find with this search rather than doing the sniping manually. Yeah, it's not fair, but that's exactly why you have to play by the unfair bullies' rules. Then you can still play in the sandbox with the other buyers without getting your castle trashed. You can even put M-80's in their sand castle once in a while. Have fun. :)

Ok, so I'm finally (1/3 of the way into the semester) getting back into the swing of school again. If only I could recall my good study habits that I had to outsource at the end of last semester rather than training new hires each fall. At least the ones from fall sometimes stay on for the spring semester. Good habits are so hard to find. Maybe I'll use monster.com to search for them, eh? :)

song of the day: Two Princes by Spin Doctors (speaking of spinlocks)
song of BJ's day: Man It's So Loud in Here by TMBG
song of the rehearsal: In Memorium (bowing vibes is always fun)
song of the South: I'll have to watch that one sometime

I actually got around to starting to watch Tarzan yesterday. That after my first time ever eating at Fazoli's. They have pretty good breadsticks there. And by pretty good I mean free. But yeah, they also tasted good. And the Italian style pizza was not 1/2 bad either.

favorite food I didn't get to eat today: scones/frybread w/ my grandma's homemade strawberry jam. If you haven't had this, your life is, I am sorry to inform you, far from complete. The same jam gracing her homemade rolls is the other of life's twin consumate culinary experiences. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

As I have nothing further at present other than to say that the devotional was good today, UNO was fun, and I'm looking oh so forward to Let's Go Bowling on friday, I'll sign off now. Bill Nye style.

Well, that's our post. Thanks for reading. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some serious learning curves to ascend. See ya!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?