<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Spooky 

The team got scared today of the other team. And we played our show on sodden sod.

Luther Heggs is BJ's and my hero.

Time for to finish my homework.

I finished Evidence (by Isaac Asmivov).

..."everything's gonna be all right"...

And yes, I will get enough sleep tonight.

The place I stood a week ago
Now lies blanketed in snow
In grip of frost until the Spring
When once again the mountains sing.

The recent swing in the weather makes me look back with the more fond remembrance on summer past - appreciating the nice weather the more for the contrast. Yet even the chill of this time of year is quietly hopeful in its anticipation of a future Spring.

Ok, so even though I'm swamped with homework I still manage sound like I have too much time on my hands. How ironic. And speaking of ironic, I should iron my shirts.

Pausing from random,

Jingles

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?