<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

It's ok - I have long feet. 

Did you know that the star of The Phone Call (BYU, 1977) played Jimmy Olsen in the Christopher Reeve Superman movies? I didn't. Now I do.

movie quote of the day:
Scott: Can I walk you home?
Becky: It's a long way.
Scott: It's ok - I have long feet.

I love old movies. Isn't it great that somethings are instant classics for all time? They need to make more movies like they used to. When's the last time you saw a movie that had as solid a plot as something like one of the old Humphrey Bogart movies, or as unique and tripped-out as Wizard of Oz or Alice in Wonderland?

song of the day: Pageant (what fun percussion parts - perhaps if I practiced it would be even more fun)

Just for fun we carved pumpkins yesternight and watched the Pumpkin Carv-nival and ate pumpkin pie and thought the word "pumpkin" repeatedly. Except for the last part there. That would've been kinda weird.

Ok, so now I'm going to study and you, reader, can go do whatever you were supposed to be doing.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?