<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Who could ask for anything more?

That's right. Watching a bit of An American in Paris today. The same part I watched the other day. Some time I'll find a few hours and actually watch the whole thing.

Since I got all of 3 hours of sleep this morning and none at all last night, after I got off work at the soon-to-be-gone library lab I curled up on the couch by the black box theater under my Jedi robe (which was in the Browning Center as a costume for Herald the Harold during the filming of our latest bit of nonsense) and slept for a few hours, whilst visions of sugarplums danced in my head. Actually, I can't remember what I dreamed about, but I seem to remember it being odd. If dreams are the subconscious trying to make sense of what it was thrown by the conscious during waking hours, then its being odd is no wonder at all, given what my life is like. When I regained consciousness, I went to the UB lab and converted some tfn fanfilms to divX format, talked to Mr. Rastafar (Diego) and took the bus to my abode.

My sister and bro-in-law just arrived with my nephew, whose favorite word is "nuh," which, by way of interpretation, means just about everything. He's 1. Looks like she brought some board games, so I'll leave off now and post more of my random rambling later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?