<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 20, 2004

Tightrope 

Come one come all - step right up and be the first (and only) to post the 200th post on the band blog. Only a couple more posts to go and we'll be there.

Yesterday I had the Tri-Bourough Bridge from Gandalfo's for dinner. Mmm. Helping Andrew move today. Ben, I think I remembered what the 3 Cs stand for - cool, calm, & collected. I'm not sure if that's what it was, but I'm going to say that's what it is. I seem to remember laughing a bit at the collected part, because it didn't really apply. But maybe I'm just crazy and that wasn't it at all.

Yesterday was great. All 5 basses showed up and I broke a head (it already had a hole in it).

I've started uploading thumbnail versions of my Europe pictures to photobucket.com. Now I'm going to go start adding them in at appropriate places in my post about the trip here on the one, the only (not the only) Jon's Blog. Enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?