<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Soleil 

Fun in the sun. Marching band is going along swimmingly. With the exception that the line doesn't know our music yet. Guess that's what I'll be doing during my classes today and symphonic band since we will probably just play boring stuff and there will likely be a plethora of percussionists in the class.

also, Lune - last time I saw the moon that big it was just coming up under the Eiffel Tower. Ahh, memories.

Now I'm sitting here yet again in Dave's class typing away without a care in the world. He's telling us all about the wonderful world of browser demographics. Yay.

More later when I'm not so bored or boring.

song of the day: Wake Up Call by Phil Collins

book of the day: Robot Dreams by Asimov

movie of the day: none

event of the day: first day working at the Lampros

hope of the day: that my car battery is not in fact dead and that I'll be able to travel to my abode when I want to.


Peace
---
Yes. The battery was indeed dead. It is now replaced.

quote of the day:

Far better is it to dare mighty things,
to win glorious triumphs even though
checkered by failure than to take rank with
those poor spirits who neither enjoy
much nor suffer much because they
live in the grey twilight that knows
neither victory nor defeat.

-Theodore Roosevelt

Celtic quote of the Europe trip:

It is better to spend money like there's no tomorrow
than to spend tonight like there's no money.

blog quote of the day:

Writing is easy. You just stare at the paper [screen] until your forehead bleeds.

Or, in my case, surf the web until you find interesting things to cut+paste. Yes. Interesting.

"That's what I think, anyway." -Mr. White in That Thing You Do

Ok, so now I'm going to go... do... something. Mrrr...mggmmmm........... *thud*

[Coroner's Note: The blogger in question was found with his face on the desk near his still active terminal. From the autopsy I have determined that he died from having his brain turn into tapioca pudding. Cause of death was confirmed by an independent CDBGA (Certified Death-By-Geeking Agency). Under authorization from the State Geek Regulation Panel, I hereby publish this ammended post. 8-31-04 20:19:37]

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?