<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

The Rain Washed It Away 

The dust on my drum as well as an hour and a half of practice, both of which I needed.

Today my sister left for to go to college. She'll be about 2 hours south of here for at least two semesters. I'll miss her a lot. What more can you say when such a thing happens?

I went with Ricky to pick up our keys today. They'll probably explain alarms and such at the forever-long retreat on Saturday. After that I'll be going to Ultimate Cory's birthday bash. Can't think of what to get the guy, although several items have come to mind.

I went to photodex.com to download CompuPic Pro to make my thumbnail making easier and coincidentally they have a picture of Sacre Coeur for their main splash image. Tres bien.

quote of the day: "Allowing Thomas and Edge to contribute one awful track apiece confirms their misguided notions of band democracy remain intact." How true; and yet the awful tracks are almost endearing.

tune of the day: Your Wildest Dreams by The Moody Blues

More later.
---
Later...
I like clear nights like tonight. Then you can look up and the moon is just white. Very cool. All the thumbs are done. Time for sleep now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?