<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 01, 2004

I'm sitting here at work eating cold pizza. Life is good.

I think now that the band blog is in full swing, I've been neglecting my own. I appologize profusely to my readers out there (all me of them). Yesterday I went with Kristen and Aaron on a hike up Waterfall Canyon. 3/4 of the way up, the trail became very hard to find. This did not stop us from continuing, even though it should've. All in all, the hike was very fun, though. We got sweaty, tired, muddy, hystamine-reaction-y, and lost multiple times. And we never found the waterfall. But it was still a good hike.

I'm getting close to finishing the cover art for the Taiwan picture CDs. Hopefully Jason and Cory can come help me record the Directors' Commentary audio (anybody know Dr. Palumbo's first name?).

?). Hmm... What kind of an emoticon is that?

I'll post pictures from the hike when I get them downloaded from my battery-low camera.

Soon, a guy is coming to steal my computer. They are beginning the PC migration in preparation for the closing of this lab where I have worked for so long at the end of the summer. Hopefully when it closes, I will get to work in the Lampros Hall (at the stick - and if anybody besides me does happen to read my blog, then you probably deserve to know that foregoing tidbit of geographic information).

I'll try to post pictures of the CD when it is completed here. Or maybe over on the band geeks blog as a kind of advertisment.

If you recommend something to someone whilst embarrasing yourself, is it called word of foot? Even I had to think about that one, and I was the one who thought it up.

Last night was eventful. I got to conduct the band again in Always Faithful (Sempre Fidelis). [is Sempre Fidoless Always Without a Dog?]

AND I'm way way excited about the trip to Europe. I didn't realize we'd be visiting so many cool places in Paris. Fun stuff.

Stay tuned: more later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?