<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 09, 2004

"How did it come to this?"
-Theoden King

Who ever thought that my blog would become stained by using it to vent my ire? I really didn't want my blog to become just a bitterness zone. So maybe later I'll be more lethargic (calmed down) and come back and delete this post.

When you buy something that is brand new and factory sealed from a major electronics chain, what would you think if you opened it up and the thing you bought had scratches, pen marks and dirt on it as if it had been used by someone else and then reconditioned and shipped out as if it was new? Probably the same thing I'm thinking.

Well, now that I'm through complaining, I'll sign off and do what I came here to do.

Buy.

All our playsets and toys.

P.S. Hmm. The girl I took to the Ryan Shupe & the Rubberband concert is here in the computer lab where I work. Interesting.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?