<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

These selections from my favorites list on my other blog are the first songs I intend to acquire. Hopefully I'll at least be able to put these on my (I hope) RCA Lyra PVP.

Africa by Toto
All I Need Is a Miracle by Mike and the Mechanics
Daydream Believer by The Monkees
Down on the Corner by Creedence Clearwater Revival
Dreams by The Cranberries
Fools Rush In by UB40
House of Stone and Light by Martin Page
I Hope You Dance
I Still Can't Say Goodbye by The Gas House Gang
Major Tom by Peter Schilling
Manah Manah by The Muppets
Man of Constant Sorrow by The Soggy Bottom Boys
Nobody Knows When You're Down and Out by Eric Clapton
Our House by The Madness
San Francisco Bay Blues by Eric Clapton
Satellite by The Dave Matthews Band
Silent Running by Mike and the Mechanics
Strange Times by The Moody Blues
Tarzan Boy by Baltimora
The Boxer by Simon and Garfunkle
Wake Up Call by Phil Collins
We Want A Rock by They Might Be Giants
Wild Child by Enya
You Gotta Be by Des'Ree

Laters

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?