<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Just to pass the time away?!?

I'm sorry, but even a hundred years ago (or whenever the song was written) there MUST have been better things to do than hard manual labor for that purpose. I'm pretty sure fishing was invented by then. And relaxing under a tree for a mid-afternoon nap. Pretty sure they had naps back then, too.

On a lighter note, I had the enjoyable opportunity to conduct the OCB in Sousa's Sempre Fidelis last night. Dr. Root asked me why I wasn't a music major, which flattered me. It was a lotta fun. Hopfully I'll get to do it again sometime.

This morning my patience was severely tested as I worked with a customer on the phone who wanted to read EVERYTHING on the screen to me. I tried to politely cut in to tell him exactly what to do, but he just plowed ahead. Good thing I only work with people like that every once in a while. Oh, well. Fun stuff.

Speaking of which, I have to check my email to see if RCA's customer support measures up. If they've responded and sent the information I've requested, I may be able to proceed with my Lyra purchase and try it out with the jpg transfer via CF from the Canon A70 (although Circuit City only has the A75).

I'll be adding people to the jingles tool-a blogness today.

Well, more later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?