<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 12, 2004

Today has not been my day.

Which leads me to wonder whose it was.... hmm.

Well, the blog is both emancipating and restrictive as a medium for expression and communication.

Time to log in to my online english class that I've already been slacking off on and continue my first-day-of-the-semester downward spiral.

Cory asked me this morning if I was about ready for the semester to be done.

I told him I was already burned out. And only 15 more weeks to go til finals week. Yay.

On a lighter note (pun fully intended - as always), I really kind of dig Into the West. Maybe not the best singer, but it was done well, and it's just so cool a song no matter. And a more fitting song for the end of a three year journey could hardly be written. Kudos to whom it may apply.

Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?