<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 26, 2004

So now I'm sitting here once again in my CS2705 class. The end.

Ok, not the end. The next class was coming into the lab, so I had to put an untimely end to my post. Now I have to go back and edit it to continue. Well, I've only ever used blogger.com for blogging, so while I have nothing to compare this with I am extremely pleased with blogger's ability to edit posts without messing stuff up or going through a messy process to do it.

And I'm extremely happy that I found a way to include images in my blog. I guess blogger doesn't like the "" around the src in the img tag for some strange reason. Hmm... maybe that's the new html standard. Dunno. Guess I'm not as much of a geek as I thought that I was.

picture of the day:

the Hyggehytte near Aarhus. Coolest appartment ever in the history of DDM.... probably.

So now I'm taking CS2705 again. First time I didn't pass the class... er, no... wait. I maybe passed the class. Anyway, I got an incomplete and now supposedly the teacher is looking over the stuff that I turned in late. He said that I'd get a C w/o turning it in, but then opted to give me an I until he graded it. Whatever. < shrug >

So I took it again anyways even if it would end up that I passed the class since I don't feel that I gained a good understanding of the material the first time around. After all I'm here not just for a piece of paper, but for the education itself. Wouldn't want to get out there in the market and not know what I'm doing. That'd get me either fired or not hired in the first place. Which would be bad.

Nobody read the following paragraph - I'm warning you. The janitor at Riverton High School has officially earned at least my temporary contempt. grr I mean, if the building was still open, why not come open the door for us? We ended up finally finding the door that was open, but he just sat there and stared at us!!! You think you are a drummer, but you are not!!! (that's what they said, anyways) Ok, now I'm done having contempt towards that person. He is forgiven.... just had to vent. Wow, I never thought my blog would be tainted by the ranting disorder. So now I'm going to add one more sentence to the beginning of this paragraph to make the whole thing ok. You didn't listen though... did you?

Well, the very high point of my week last week, and in fact the high point of my month or so was getting a date to go laser tagging with next next saturday. Yippee!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?