<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 01, 2003

Well, maybe a quick blog, then.

favorite tune stuck in my head of the while: Beyond the Sea

My (parents') car passed inspection, but I didn't get it registered today, since I only had a few minutes and there was just a huge line at the DMV. Well.

Tryouts are tomorrow for the JAMline. Should prove interesting.

Well, the worst (as far as my networking class is concerned) case scenario occured; my in class presentation was today. Jason and I fortunately ran through some stuff on saturday and he had a powerpoint presentation prepared that we winged it off of... Saturday right before we busted out LotRisk. (A fun game by the by. I'm going to try to write the rules for a combo game that uses LotRisk, Monopoly [star wars edition, of course], and Epic Duels... maybe call it "Epicskopoly of the Rings", or "Lorpicskopoly", or maybe just "Epic" for short-and-easy.) So today I'll be writing the 4-6 page paper on VoIP. And yes, we did use the VOiP! picture from TGS#1 in the ppt presentation. And that begins...
.
.
.
Now.

Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?