<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Well, tomorrow I don't have class until 10 AM. That will be nice. I will probably come to school and sleep for a while and then finish my Mathematica assignment that I'm bound not to finish here at work tonight.

tune of the time: They Might Be Giants - Women and Men
beverage of the while: water
sport of the year: bowling

items on my Christmas wish list: a nice hat... just a nice baseball cap that looks good on me, code poet T, tux and/or timmy hoodie, CDs: The Moody Blues - Strange Times; Maynard - This is Jazz 16; Bela Fleck - Outbound; Bob Marley - Survivor; Eric Clapton - Unplugged; John Williams - full scores for all 3 OT Star Wars films; The Gas House Gang - A Little Night Music; Buddy Holly - Greatest Hits; Simon & Garfunkel - Greatest Hits

if you have any suggestions of albums you like or think that I would like, email them to me at s t e n _ p a a [at] h o t m a i l [dot] c o m

And in case you were wondering, I only like good music, so if you're thinking of suggesting that I listen to some dance or rap or heavy metal or gregorian chants or boy bands, maybe instead of sending the email to me, email it to yourself, because then you'll be like - "hey! someone sent me a list of suggestions of what's good to listen to and it's JUST what I like" - won't that be nice for you? Try that.

Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?