<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 01, 2003

This morning I had to be up early for to go with the OHS marching band to the U of U competition. It snowed from the time I left my house until... well, now. The pit instruments were all severely dampened due to the snow that was upon them. Two different people lost their grip on the concert bass mallet when they went to play. Fun stuff. It was maybe not their best show ever, but it was definitely the funnest to watch. 'Specially the pit. We left right after we played, stopped at Wendy's for sustenance on the way back, and then unloaded at the school.

After that I came here to WSU and finished my circularly linked list program for Monday. Then I called home, and went to the Browning Center to work on the show. I decided to call the show FreeCountry, USA. The opener is called Introduction and Improvement. The second piece is called Afro-Cuban'd (My Rhythm). I'll probably do something with the Ballad of The Sneak as well. And the neverending soda music. Well, at least for right now I'm going to try to finish the first two pieces so that I have something stable to build off of.

You know who does funny links on his blog? You don't? Well I'll tell you who. Ben. That's who.

Now it's time to work on my third (of four) major programs for CS 3200.

Note to self: Make up an information kit to hand out to the winterline with important information about the line.... and the show... and stuff.

The End (...or is it?)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?