<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Here we go once again with the blog.

To start things off, since I'm sitting here by the TV and there are 2 of these right here:

some favorite movies: The Incredible Adventures of Wallace & Grommit, Sun Valley Serenade, Finding Nemo

and my beverage of the day (since I just had a glass): eggnog (I know, you're probably thinking, "Hey! He already had that on here!" But it's just that good.)

Well, I usually blog from work instead of home, but since I forgot to write about this when I was there today.... here I am.

Last night was the combined concert for the WSU Symphonic and Marching Bands. What a concert. The music was great, and I think that was about the most fun I've had playing our show indoors. During the middle of it where the tenors march in front of the snares while facing them rather than the audience I just couldn't resist and had to make a funny face at them as I usually had done during practice. It made them all mad at me since they were trying to keep a straight face during the performance. Actually, they were only 1/2 mad. The visuals all went well, and I didn't mess up really badly ever. Good times.

After the concert the good Doctor bought everybody pizza at the Pie. Now that was a real treat. All my friends were there. Good times times two. Diego gave me a ride home, and then I stayed up past midnight studying for my calculus test.

Then. Today. The test. I think not a single person finished the test. I didn't get to the last question, and the question about periodicity and such I had to rush through to even get that done before time ran out.
I really think the curve is going to have the A range be something like 80-100. Just too much for even people who know how to do the problems. Grrr. C'est la matematique. ...er.... vie. Something.

favorite program of the day: Photodex's CompuPic Pro

Time for study and sleep.

Piece (of deep-dish pizza-pie).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?