<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Current circumstances necessitate nothing less than a blog.

These circumstances include the fact that today I was reminded in a severe manner of the attractive quality of a smile. Also, I'm sitting here waiting for a 7+ MB print job to meander its way through the network to the printer. (We never used to have this problem!!)

The print job is 3 copies of the oh-so-nearly-completed Introduction and Improvement (the first song for the JAM Independent Drumline), as well as the first two pages of the TGS adaptation, and the warm-up - Panama - that I wrote to the tune of Porgy and Bess by Gershwin.

As soon as all this nonsense completes itself, I'll be collecting my belongings and heading over to the Ice Sheet (via the Browning Center) to do a little skating. I sure hope someone can give me a ride home after, since my sis took the auto to go visit Kathryn and Amy.

Well, Ben, your blogs keep getting funnier and funnier.

favorite handle of the day: LibLab - ... - Europe it is then.

If my posterity years from now happens to read this, just remember: this thing was actually written by a roomfull of an infinite number of monkeys. For Shakespeare, see my other blog.

Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?