<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Yep....
new favorite website of the day: Shutterline.com - photo of the day page
new favorite tune of the day: Coldplay - Clocks (at least the first part... which is also the rest of it) catchy, I just wish they'd written the rest of the song instead of playing the intro the whole time.

Well, since this blog is just getting started I may as well give a little background information on myself. I'm into computers and music. I'm a student at Weber State University in Ogden, Utah. I play capoeira, and I play tenors in the WSU marching band (hence the title of everybody's favorite [this] blog).
Ok, you want to see my idea of humor? Then visit my dangelsk web sight.
Likes and dislikes? Ok, likes first:
music (playing and listening), computers (programming, gaming, surfing), the USA, Denmark, Homestar Runner, linux (ok, so I don't have a computer to run my distro of Mandrake 9.1 on yet, but I will soon), thinkgeek.com, the rubix cube, spinning, hiking, lazer tag, cooking, learning to play the guitar and piano, going on dates, lds.org (the official website of my church), my job, the money from working at my job, not being in debt (except I still owe my parents some money for a bike purchased when I was in high school), star wars, Tolkein, taking pictures, Taiwan, instructing high school drumlines (Roy last year, and Ogden this year), star wars fan films, etc.

Dislikes:
turn signals on cars that are red instead of amber [I mean, when I see a light start flashing on a car, I shouldn't have to check the other side of the car to know if the driver is going to change lanes or if they are tapping on their brakes repeatedly... and what if I can't SEE the other side of the car very well? ], being blind to my personal weaknesses, capsaicin, hectic schedules, computer problems, computer user problems, tomato soup, when my car won't start or runs out of gas, when my mouth goes faster than my brain, freezing up in a roda, not having enough time to do everything I need and want to, etc.

Well, that's about enough for now. I have homework to do, namely: a Mathematica lab for my Calculus class, and a daily write-up for my networking class. I'll also maybe be scanning in the rest of Cory's pictures from the band trip to Former-osa (get it? Former-osa?... Former...nevermind). I'm (re-)making a CD with a slideshow on it of pictures snapped on the trip. Maybe I'll get that done before Christmas. That'd be nice.

Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?