<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Well, the halloween cartoon was ok... In fact some parts were hilarious. Like The Cheat's costume. And the video of puppet h* at the end getting all mad. Personally, I think the pumpkin carvnival was the best halloween toon yet.

So I made wind ensemble. Coolness. Looks like I get to go to Reno in the spring.

Some days you just feel run over. Today was one of those days for me. But I guess that's when you just pick up and go on.

Now I need to study about iterators, container classes, functors, and other such nonsense for my C++ class.

Tonight I'll be playing the djembe on "Dry Your Tears, Afrika" w/ OHS's choir. Mr. Jensen promised me a milkshake in return for helping out. Speaking of which, Tasty's was out of doughnuts when I got dinner there last night before the concert. :(

And the concert? Oh, yeah! It was great. I really liked the first of the two Guatemalan folk songs they played. Kenji... wow. Amazing guitar playing.

RHS sounds like they will do the Pirates show. Billy was still thinking of doing an independent line though. I guess we'll see how it all works out.

favorite fanfilm of the day: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Superlaser

Study time.

Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?