<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

Trash.... I'm tired. Not enough sleep for many nights in a row will do that to a person.

Played some of our show at the bell tower at noon. There were actually people hanging out there who watched. Nobody really cheered for us though. The cadence (L.A. Fantasia) was pretty clean on the way back. That was at least good.

My mouth.... sheesh. Sometimes it really does go faster than my brain.

I'm now in on my friend's blog he created specifically for his pals to post comments about movies/tunes/games that he'll miss during the next 2 years while he's on his mission.

I wrote more of my winterline show the other while. T.G.S. Afro-Cuban style.

Where, oh where is Ed? I have a note someone left for him here.

I decided I really like eggnog. My mouth tastes like Christmas for the whole day when I have some for b'fast. Good stuff, that.

Not going to homecoming then. Maybe I'll go out to my sisters and watch a movie instead. [No cake?!? I was lied to! Maybe I won't go after all.]

Ever blog instead of doing homework? Not cool. Especially when I'm trying to get up to a 3.92 GPA to make the cut for academic scholarships. Which reminds me - I'll have to check up on the tuition waiver that I'm supposed to be getting here. If it doesn't go through soon, I won't be able to pay for next semester.

favorite fanfilm of the day: How the Sith Stole Chrismas: Jingle Far, Far Away
favorite composer of the day: John Williams (see favorite fanfilm above)
favorite book of the day: I, Robot by Asimov
favorite tune of the day: Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra by Williams
favorite phrase of the day: "This requires an exact drawing" -Randall Bird [I miss that class]
favorite food of the day: fries from Central Park [so good]

mmmmm.... I could go for some of thems right about now. But all I have here at work is frosted shredded mini-wheat things.

Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?