<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

So... on to the (somewhat) more interesting stuff. Now I'm at home on my 486 running '95. What a box. And it's sitting so that our treadmill is about a foot away from the keyboard - not enough room for a chair, so I'm kneeling sideways. I knew you all wanted to know all about my blogging set-up.
My car wouldn't start today for quite a while.
I asked a girl in my institute class to the homecoming dance today. She said she wasn't sure and would let me know on thursday.
My mom just asked me if blogging was more fun than eating (dinner's on the table, and yes, I still live at home). Sounds like a hint that I should go and show some appreciation for her hard work in preparing the feast. And she is a good cook. If she cooked more often and I was home for dinner more often I would really be fat.... hmm... like I used to be when those conditions occurred more often.

favorite new tune: Invention (a percussion ensemble piece)
favorite latest phrase: That's just out of hand.

Ok, later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?