<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 23, 2003

I'm at work and I'm still wearing my capoeira pants. This happened because I didn't have time to change between now and going by Ogden high for drumline. Oh, the pants? Well, the capoeira club here on campus was being interviewed by the Signpost (campus newspaper), so before drumline I was there doing that, and didn't have time to change in between those two activities either.
So the girl I asked to homecoming can't go. Well, it was kind of just on a whim that I asked her anyways (I didn't even know her last name and had never said more than 5 words to her before). Those are the breaks. Maybe I'll ask someone to the WSU Jazz and Percussion Ensembles' combined concert next tuesday. I sat in on one of the perc. ensemble's rehearsals. They are playing some way groovy pieces.

Today I was also working more on the winter drumline show I'm writing. I have most of the opener written, and now most of the intro to the second song is down. The songs I'm doing are arrangements of background and theme music from h*r. I had alternately considered doing something based on the TRON soundtrack. Maybe that'll be my next show I write..... Maybe.

Billy and me were thinking of doing an independent drumline too, if Roy and Ogden both don't have lines this year. But where to get drums from? That is the question.

I liked starwars.com a lot better the way it used to be. The main page is way too cluttered now, and they haven't changed the rest of the site to match (styleistically incohesive). Their loss.

favorite tune of the day: Phil Collins - Wake Up Call
favorite book of the while: Robot Dreams by Isaac Asimov
favorite website of the day: the-underdogs.org
favorite sound of the while: p < ff roll on a large gong w/ matching gong mallets
favorite fanfilm of the day: Art of the Saber
favorite beverage of the day: ananas sodavand
favorite favorite of the day: favorite beverage

Well..... so, sue me for random.

Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?