<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I just spent a few minutes listening to the percussion ensemble run though several Guatemalan folk songs before their concert tonight.
That after I finished with an hour of capoeira up at the gymnasium. Poor my tendons and ligaments. All good, though, because Animado and Macaquinho (sp?) and their friend John came to class today.
And speaking of good things, I had some of the best chocolate milk with my lunch today.
I hope they post the list for Wind Ensemble soon. I'm curious to find out if I made it.

The other while I got what I think was my first ever 100% on a math test. Go calculus.
14 measures so far on Afro-Cuban'd (my rhythm!). [this is the second piece for my winter show]

favorite sb_email.exe of the day: sibbie
favorite fanfilm of the day: DeathStar Repairmen
favorite obscure link of the day: Happy T! - click on the letters

My sister is here at my work now. Say "hi" sis:

"Hi"

Isn't she a nice gal? No, you can't have her number; she's already married.

Yesterday I had to spend the last half of my data structures and algorithms class out in the cold since someone burned their HotPocket (TM) to the ground in the microwave in the tech ed building, causing the fire alarms to go off. Campus Police (TM) response time: approx. 10 minutes. Fire dept. response time: approx. 15 minutes. Good thing no one was actually on fire.

(CAMPUS police!!!)

Well, time for homework and such.

Peace


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?